Documentaries are a great way to learn about different topics, and Netflix is always a reliable source for great documentaries. Here are five of the best documentaries on Netflix right now that you don’t want to miss. 1. The Act of Killing 2. Blackfish 3.The Square 4. Trapped 5. What Happened, Miss Simone?
What Are Documentaries?
Documentaries can be a great way to learn about different topics and cultures. They often provide in-depth looks at specific topics, and documentary can offer a unique perspective on events or historical moments. Here are some of the best documentaries currently available on Netflix:
“The Act of Killing” is a shocking documentary about the atrocities committed by the Indonesian military during the country’s bloody 1965-66 genocide. The film follows the killers as they recount their roles in the killings, and provides an insightful look at how mass murder can be committed with relative impunity.
“The Square” is a documentary about protests in Cairo that took place in 2011 following Egypt’s controversial parliamentary elections. The film follows several protesters as they attempt to defy security forces, and provides an intimate look at one of the largest protest movements in recent history.
“Weiner” is a documentary about disgraced former Congressman Anthony Weiner’s failed campaign for mayor of New York City. The film follows Weiner as he attempts to rehabilitate his image, and provides an intimate look at one of America’s most high-profile political scandals.
What to Watch on Netflix Right Now If You’re Interested In Documentaries
Netflix is a great resource for documentaries. Below are some of the best documentaries on Netflix right now if you’re interested in learning more about different topics.
1) The Defiant Ones: This documentary follows the founders of Beats by Dre, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine, as they attempt to build one of the most successful headphone companies in history.
2) Wild Wild Country: This documentary follows the lives of two families who live in an isolated compound near India’s border with Myanmar.
3) Four Seasons In Four Places: This documentary follows four people who travel to different parts of Europe in one year.
4) What Happened, Miss Simone?: This documentary tells the story best documentaries 2022 of jazz musician and activist Nina Simone and her death at the age of 62.
5) Life Itself: This documentary follows comedian and actor Terry Gross as she interviews dozens of celebrities over the course of 10 years.
Documentaries are a great way to learn new things and see world events from a different perspective. If you want to explore the best documentaries on Netflix right now, keep reading for some tips. First, take a look at our list of the top 20 documentaries on Netflix. From there, it’s up to you to decide which ones you would like to watch. We hope that this article was helpful and that you have enjoyed learning about some of the best documentaries currently available on Netflix. Be sure to share this article with your friends so that they can also enjoy these excellent films!